Our Madison team specializes in pharmaceutical development as well as crop production and chemical development. Madison offers you the unique ability to support all aspects of human, AME, flow cytometry and bioanalysis on one campus, so your studies run smoothly and efficiently.
Quick Facts About our Madison Facility:
- Preclinical and clinical pharmaceutical development
- Crop protection and chemical product development
- Animal housing compliant with the Guide to the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, 8th edition
- IV: bolus, continuous infusion, intermittent infusion
- Ocular: intervitreal, intracameral, subretinal, topical
- Oral: capsule, diet, gavage