GLP TEM Lab Features
- In-house automated processors and grid stainers capable of high throughput epoxy resin processing and staining
- Resin-embedded sections cut using modern ultramicrotomes
- Toluidine blue staining performed for selection of specific structures for analysis by EM, or for neurotoxicity analysis when electron microscopy may not be needed
- High quality Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) images for review by in house expert TEM pathologists or electronically transferred for client analysis
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) compliant end-to-end; image capture software has been validated to ensure electronic data regulatory compliance.