Immunotoxicology Drug Development Services
Global know-how in immunotoxicology and immunology combined with state-of-the-art technology to help you address the many challenges of the immune system.
Immunotoxicology and immunology support for both large and small molecules
An integrated program with deep scientific and technical expertise at 5 global sites
High quality studies delivered on-time, affordably
The immune system can be a challenging target. Many drugs – both small and large molecules – are designed to modulate aspects of the immune system or key inflammatory pathways. Whether you are looking to focus on the immune system or curtail an inappropriate autoimmune response, our experts help you efficiently navigate this complex biological (and regulatory) landscape.
Sometimes a molecule, which is not intended to target the immune system, can inadvertently alter immune functions. We work closely with you to isolate the adverse effects and get your development program back on track.
We integrate immunotoxicology and immunology expertise. This helps us find assays that can be useful as biomarkers to monitor pharmaceutical efficacy. Realize efficiencies with these analytes in both nonclinical and clinical studies as you move your molecule along the continuum.
Find a wide breadth of expert services in immunotoxicology and immunology for both small and large molecule development. Choose from the following services at one of our five locations around the globe:
- Clinical pathology
- Immunology / inflammation
- Microbiology / virology
- Flow cytometry
- Immunophenotyping assays (blood, tissue)
- Immune response analysis
- ELISPOT assay
- Assessment of cytokine secretion
- Functional assays using primary cells from multiple species
- Functional assays using established cell lines
- Intracellular and circulating cytokine analysis
- Immunophenotyping assays (blood, tissues)
- Immunoassays (including T-dependent antibody responses)
- Host resistance models
- Studies supporting vaccine and biologic development