Ocular Development Services
Take a closer look at our ocular services.
When you need an ophthalmology specialist with a proven track record in ocular pharmacology, DMPK and safety studies – look no further.
We offer deep in-house ocular expertise and an exclusive relationship with Ocular Services on Demand (OSOD), an international consortium of vision scientists, so you benefit from a comprehensive solution and expertise for your vision-related drug development.
Covance and OSOD offer the following ocular study capabilities:
- Multiple routes of ocular dosing services
- Comprehensive clinical evaluations
- Quantitative inflammation evaluation with laser flare meter
- Application and rebound tonometers
- Specular photomicroscopy (contact and noncontact)
- Fundus photography (film and digital)
- Fluorescein angiography (film and digital)
- Full-field and multifocal electroretinography (ERG)
- Visual evoke potential (VEP)
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Iris colorimetry
- Comprehensive ocular pathology
- Pharmacology models
- Pharmacokinetic study capabilities (in vitro)
Extensive collaboration with OSOD
- Clinical comparative ophthalmology
- Ocular pathology
- Cornea/anterior segment
- Ocular immunology
- Fundus evaluation
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Neuro protection
- Ocular pharmacology
- Ocular toxicology
Download a scientific poster on the following topic:
Voice Of The Scientist
View a presentation of a Covance scientist discussing Species Selection for Ocular Studies.