In Vivo Pharmacology
Get the efficacy answers you need — early in the process — with our integrated in vivo pharmacology solutions.
Scientists with deep therapeutic expertise and 400 cumulative years of experience
Integrated safety and efficacy capabilities to maximize the value of your study
Model development and validation across a wide range of therapeutic areas
Optimize the relationship between in vivo pharmacology and toxicity. We bring together scientific experts from both disciplines on your project, to advance the best compound, in the shortest amount of time. This provides you with the best chances of long-term success throughout your drug development journey.
Our team takes a systematic approach to advance your drug candidate, to find and engage the disease target quickly and to modulate the target in the proper direction. Most importantly, we help ensure your compound works in a relevant and accepted disease model.
Partner with our experts to help design, validate, conduct and analyze animal efficacy studies for your drug candidates.
- In vivo lead generation models as well as lead optimization projects for small and large molecule discovery
- In vivo pharmacokinetic screening in rodents, canines and nonhuman primates
- In vivo pharmacology project consultations
- Nonclinical efficacy screens
- Model development expertise
- Corneal neovascularization - Rabbit
- Laser-induced choroidal neovascularization (CNV) in nonhuman primates for wet macular degeneration
- Laser-induced ocular hypertension in conscious trained nonhuman primates for glaucoma
- Intraocular pressure pharmacology in ocular normotensive animals - Rabbit, Canine, Monkey(Cyno)
- Intraocular pressure measurements by telemetry in rabbits
- Glaucoma filtration rabbits
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Induced by Compound 48/80 in Rabbits
- Intravenous LPS-induced Acute Uveitis in Rabbits
In vitro models
- Models of drug penetration across cornea and sclera – Human, Canine, Cyno, Rabbit
- Bovine Corneal Opacity and Permeability (BCOP) -
- Cat Iris Contractility
- Melanin binding using ocular (not synthetic) melanin – Bovine & other species
- Pharmacokinetics & Distribution – Canine, mini-pig, mouse, monkey(cyno), rat, rabbit,
- In vivo studies with labeled and unlabeled compound - Canine, mini-pig, mouse, monkey(cyno), rat, rabbit,
- Ocular tissues collected from anterior segment, posterior segment and adnexa - Canine, mini-pig, mouse, monkey(cyno), rat, rabbit,
- Autoradiography of ocular tissues - Canine, monkey(cyno), rabbit, rat