Nonclinical Pathology Assessment Services
Quality insights mean better decisions. Be confident with our integrated, interpretative, pathology services.
Integrated. Interpreted. Veterinary Pathology Services.
Experienced, certified, veterinary pathologists with pharmaceutical experience are an integrated part of your study team
GLP and non-GLP necropsy, histology, clinical pathology and histopathology services
An integrated approach gets you to endpoints faster and more effectively, for improved ROI
Quality data. Integrated, interpreted and actionable.
Pathology is one of the most critical components of your study. Pathology results are documented and interpreted. Insights and recommendations are delivered for your decision making purposes. Our team helps you every step of the way to provide you with robust data interpretation, quality insights and actionable solutions. Our objective is simple — to make your job navigating the development journey easier and successful.
A faster, more efficient path.
Our team of veterinary pathologists joins your study team to maximize efficiencies and produce greater insights. This ensures you have a dedicated study team, familiar with your toxicity profile, across multiple study phases. We mitigate ramp-up time and provide recommendations early that save precious steps later in the process. The result — your study or program is delivered in a timely, resource-efficient manner. Through frequent collaboration with study directors and other contributing scientists, you receive highly integrated reports and recommendations for key modifications to future study designs.
Insights beyond the study at hand.
We understand that early development is a crucial phase in your molecule’s journey. But, it’s only one endpoint in a series of increasingly important endpoints. Our project pathologists take pride in following your study through its journey.
Discover an unmatched global breadth of services and worldclass expertise.
Here’s what we can do for you, through our seven locations around the globe:
- Toxicologic Pathology
- Non-GLP Lead Optimization studies
- GLP studies in Early Development
- Histology (paraffin, frozen or plastic)
- Immunohistochemistry and histochemical stains
- Digital pathology
- Ocular pathology
- Efficacy studies
- Animal models of disease
- Developmental and reproductive toxicology (DART) and pathology
- Ultrastructural pathology
- Integrated interpretation / risk assessments
- Anatomic and clinical pathology consultation and peer review
- Expert opinion papers/reports
- Scientific and Regulatory leadership
- Pathology working groups
- Necropsy and histology
- Routine and specialized tissue collection / trimming paradigms
- GLP Tissue cross reactivity
- Whole slide digital imaging (Aperio®)
- Wide range of clinical pathology/biomarker services
- Standard and specialized biomarkers
- Hematology, clinical chemistry, coagulation and urinalysis
- Microscopy including bone marrow analysis