Patient Support Programs
Our experienced reimbursement specialists educate customers about your product and resolve issues to avoid challenges with limited access. Here’s how:
- Customer Contact Center – Connect your customers with our reimbursement specialists through a toll-free phone number and optional secure website.
- Case Coordination – Identify ways for patients to access your product and coordinate the interaction between patients, providers and pharmacies.
- Benefits Verification – Contact payers on behalf of your patients and providers to verify coverage and cost-sharing obligations for your products.
- Prior Authorization and Denials – Identify prior authorization requirements to smooth the process for patients and providers. Work with payers to identify denial reasons, obtain appeal information and facilitate the appeal process.
- Market Access Field Team – Provide on-site assistance to health care professionals, working closely with your teams to support your customers with reimbursement or access needs.