Tissue Embedding and Sectioning
Consistent combinable results.
Regardless of where your specimens are processed, we deploy the same advanced technologies with the same exacting procedures to produce highly combinable results. Keeping a watchful eye on consistency, we are able to offer a host of options:
Routine and nuclease-free services.
- Eliminate contamination or degradation with special handling of samples for genomics testing
- Process multiple sample types with a variety of nucleic acid purification services, including formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) DNA/RNA extraction
Sectioning of paraffin-embedded tissues or cell blocks using microtomes.
Select from standard or customized thickness, depending on your protocol
Sections mounted on slides or captured in microcentrifuge tubes.
- Use standard or positively charged glass slides and polyethylene naphthalate (PEN) slides for laser capture microdissection
- Choose standard and nuclease-free microcentrifuge tubes
- Obtain consistent results with stringent standard operating procedures
- Guard against cross-contamination with nuclease-free services
- Meet your specific study requirements with FFPE DNA or RNA isolation