Hybrid and Virtual Trials
Covance has reimagined clinical research by developing a highly patient-centric approach to study design and execution. This approach blends a global patient support ecosystem with technology to allow patients to participate in clinical research from virtually anywhere.
Our innovative solution is designed around the patient to increase patient reach and diversity, optimize patient engagement and retention, improve data quality and streamline operational delivery to accelerate time to market for new therapies.
Trials Designed Around You®…and Your Patients.
Discover Flexible Customized Decentralized Trial Solutions
Covance hybrid and virtual trials are customized to each protocol design and incorporate virtual elements, and/or site-centric components (hybrid trial) to develop a best-in-class solution that will reduce patient and investigator burden.
Choose from a Spectrum of Solutions
Our virtual trials toolbox offers a host of innovative technology solutions that can adjust and scale according to the protocol design and the requirements of your study – giving you real-time data and actionable patient insights when you need them.
Incorporate the Patient’s
Your study design will be optimized through the use of our Patient Direct capability, a direct connection to patients who meet the inclusion/exclusion criteria supplementing the investigator’s database/records to enhance patient recruitment potential.
The Covance Advantage in Virtual and Hybrid Trials
- Global solutions for local sample collections to reduce travel to investigator sites. Options include home health visits, partnerships with local retail pharmacies and convenient diagnostic collection centers. U.S. patients can access >1,800 LabCorp Patient Service Centers including more than 90 LabCorp at Walgreens locations.
- Dedicated patient-support team for local visit coordination, logistics management and study logistics and technology support
- Mobile apps and connected device/wearable sensor solutions to streamline data collection – and the patient experience
- Integrated platform that offers interoperability with most clinical trial platforms and third party systems to support highly configurable workflows and streamline operational delivery
- Real-time engagement between patient, PIs, caregivers and other study stakeholders
- Flexible and highly configurable technology solutions including eConsent, ePro, eCoA and telemedicine
- Optimize patient monitoring, medical review applications and data quality with our award-winning Xcellerate® Informatics suite of products
- Covance Clinical offers a proven record of success in direct-to-patient recruiting by leveraging our global and highly diversified data assets including prescriptions, EMR diagnostics and medical claims
- Access to a unique database of consented patients interested in joining clinical trials, drawn from LabCorp testing of 50% of the U.S. population
- Deep penetration of advocacy groups through medical SMEs, LabCorp outreach and through partnerships with major health organizations
- From eCOA to wearables and devices, our integrated platforms have allowed for centralized patient support, streamlined capture of study data and increased data transparency and quality
- Fully coordinated processes for virtual online study enrollment, screening, data collection and centralized testing have increased patient access, reduced burden and accelerated timelines
- Experience with more than 15,000 traditional clinical trials informs innovative trial designs relevant for decentralized execution
Virtual and hybrid studies are poised to transform the recruitment, execution and outcomes of clinical and post-marketing trials.
Contact us to learn more about how Covance is committed to reshaping the future of clinical trials. Let’s discuss the possibilities for your complete, customizable virtual or hybrid trial solution.