Reaching the market isn’t the end of the road for your molecule. Covance Phase IV solutions ensure your molecule’s potential is fully realized.
Covance has over 30 years of experience world-wide in the late phase industry. We have deep institutional expertise across all therapeutic areas, established investigator relations and broad real world insights. This unique combination can help you define strategies and solutions to efficiently generate and communicate evidence that enables product value demonstration for various stakeholders and to:
Timely fulfill your post approval commitments.
Successfully collect Real World Evidence (RWE) and extend the value of your compound.
Strengthen your market position and support uptake.
Fill the gap between registration requirements and strategic late phase study designs.
Engage with patients in meaningful ways and through Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs).
The Covance medical affairs and post marketing solutions team will partner with you to deliver customized solutions to meet your design, peri- and post-approval needs.
Preparing for and successfully reaching the market is only the beginning of your compound’s journey. Covance combines unique perspectives and precision delivery to help you proactively plan your asset’s path to success from the start.
- Understanding that a compound’s life cycle does not stop with designing the clinical development path to generate evidence. It is ultimately about bringing value to the healthcare community and to the patients.
- Converting the scientific and therapeutic advances to improved outcomes and communicating its value to payers and physicians is critical so patients can have fast access to your drug and get timely reimbursed for treatment.
- Connecting with key opinion leaders and practitioners across the world to help you create and disseminate your asset’s value through our Investigator Relations Team.
- Recognizing market differences through our Market Access and Commercialization Team that has the expertise to build a value story globally, as well as to customize it for your local market needs.
Whether you need to explore the design elements of a future clinical program, fulfill a regulatory commitment, anticipate a business opportunity or react to a market event, we understand your challenges. Our portfolio of services provides you with a plethora of strategies and solutions to address your needs including:
- Natural history studies
- Pragmatic trials
- Disease/drug registries
- Quality-of-life and patient-reported outcomes
- Health outcomes/health economics
- Comparative effectiveness studies
- Real-world data for healthcare decision making
Our deep strength in Health Economics Outcomes Research, Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) instrument development, clinical epidemiology, post-marketing commitments, adherence and risk management and our access to real-world and unique data sources allows us to customize solutions that deliver the results you need. Streamlined Electronic Data Capture platforms provide high-quality cost-effective data.
We recognize the challenges you face right up to market access and communicating your product’s value to all involved stakeholders. As your partner, we ensure you have the right strategy to strengthen your market position and maximize your ROI through:
- Our unique access to LabCorp databases via LabCorp patient centers and
- Xcellerate® proprietary of world´s largest investigator database
Both allow access to 150M de-identified patient lives in the US and 175K investigators and sites worldwide.
We offer integrated solutions for evidence generation in a real-world setting while proactively engaging with our clients to adapt execution strategies to their expectations.