Clinical Data Management Analysis and Reporting
We partner with you to provide accurate, insightful clinical trial data management from the moment it’s recorded to the moment it’s reported.
Clinical trial databases go into production on time, 94% of the time
Seamless integration of clinical data through synchronized platforms
Proactive targeting of potential problem areas
We provide accurate clincical data from the moment it is recorded to the time that it is reported. By using common global platforms and harmonized processes, we are able to assure you that you have the highest data quality, worldwide.
Our global infrastructure, workflow and informatics platform give you the benefit of a 24-hour clock. And, since our teams are all trained and comfortable with the same processes, you’ll benefit from global team interchangeability.
There are a lot of moving parts with complex, global clinical trials. We have a specially dedicated team responsible for coordinating both internal and external communication. This enables easy access to subject matter experts and higher quality output, every time.
Having the internal sources to manage all the data a clinical trial generates can be difficult. Covance can assist you with clinical data management every step of the way — from the point it’s first collected to warehousing it. And to ensure seamless integration of your data, our teams are all trained in same processes.
You may engage us for stand-alone, full-service or functional outsourcing in the following disciplines:
- Protocol design & review
- Randomization schedules
- Case report form (CRF) design & review
- Database design
- Data entry
- Data validation / verification
- Data transfer
- Medical coding
- Quality management procedures
- Data manipulation
We help you define correct study components for optimal efficiency, then follow through to ensure clinical results meet your goals.
Advanced programming solutions improves efficiencies, in one study or across many studies:
- Statistical analysis plans
- Integrated summaries for safety and efficacy
- Tables, figures and listings
- Randomization code generations
- Statistical and clinical study reports
- Publication and abstract support
- Pharmacoeconomic, QoL analysis
- Mid-study evaluations including interim analysis
- Data safety monitoring boards (DSMBs)
- Set-up, charter, analysis plan development and maintenance