PK/TK Analysis and Reporting
Serving as an extension of your team, our pharmacokineticists work with you to support the analysis of your PK, TK, PKPD data, providing insights to help solve the challenges encountered during development.
Working together, our team will provide proactive insights and interpretation for all of your PK/TK/PD data. With a relentless focus on helping you reach your development goals, we are ready to put our more than 400 combined years of experience working with a variety of analysis and modeling tools to work for you. Through expert analysis, using the industry standard WinNonlin® platform as well as NONMEM® and PDxPop® platforms, you get more than just a data set, you get knowledgeable insights for better decision making.
On day one, we assign a study team consisting of a pharmacokineticist and a study coordinator who collaborate with you to design an analysis plan specific to your needs. Throughout the study and subsequent reporting phases of your program, your coordinator provides you with timely communications and updates.
- Compartmental & noncompartmental analysis using WinNonlin®
- Bioavailability / bioequivalence
- PK/PD modeling & simulation
- Physiologically based PK/PD modeling
- Population pharmacokinetics
- PK/PD analysis
- Statistical analysis (SAS®)
- Prediction of human PK via allometric scaling and in vitro scale up