Precision Medicine Applications in Oncology Webinar Series
Driven by the increased emphasis on precision and personalized approaches to drug development, Covance will be delivering a webinar series to look at specific challenges and opportunities with current and future applications in oncology.
The series kicks off with a view of trends in immunotherapies including preclinical model selection, biomarkers of safety and efficacy, and specific trial design and medical monitoring considerations.
Other topics will delve into:
- Adoptive T-cell therapies, addressing safety assessment and monitoring tools from preclinical through clinical development
- Considerations for clinical trial design and execution for novel targeted therapies and immunotherapies
- Biomarker technologies for the detection of rare cancer driver mutations and novel targeted therapies
- Applications for liquid biopsy technologies
We look forward to seeing you in one or all of these webinars - in the live sessions or on demand.
Utility of liquid biopsies: implementation in clinical trials through development of clinical utility
November 2, 2020 | 10 a.m. EDT | 4 p.m. BST
In this webinar, we’ll highlight the role of biomarker identification and testing, the history and advancements in the field of liquid biopsies, and discuss how liquid biopsy testing is currently being applied in a diagnostic setting for patients with tumor types such as non-small cell lung cancer.
In this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- The role of biomarkers and biomarker testing in a world of precision medicine
- The history and evolution of liquid biopsy technologies
- The use of liquid biopsy testing for patients with NSCLC in the clinic
- Liquid biopsy utility in monitoring therapeutic response
- Single Cell Genomics Applications in Oncology - December 14 at 11AM ET