Patient Access Programs
Clearing the way takes patience with patients.
Our experienced reimbursement specialists can educate customers about your product and resolve issues to avoid challenges with limited access. Here’s how:
- Customer Contact Center – Connect your customers with our reimbursement specialists through a toll-free phone number and optional secure website.
- Case Coordination – Identify ways for patients to access your product and coordinate the interaction between patients, providers and pharmacies.
- Benefits Verification – Contact payers on behalf of your patients and providers to verify coverage and cost-sharing obligations for your products.
- Prior Authorization and Denials – Identify prior authorization requirements to smooth the process for patients and providers. Work with payers to identify denial reasons, obtain appeal information and facilitate the appeal process.
- Market Access Field Team – Provide on-site assistance to health care professionals, working closely with your field forces to support your customers with reimbursement or access needs.