Drug Development Services Philippines
When you need access to a full-service suite of drug development solutions in the Philippines, consider Covance. Our highly qualified, local staff can support all your unique clinical trial requirements. Together, we can help your product reach the market sooner.
Delivering Local and Global Expertise in The Philippines.
Maximize development ROI with integrated local and global solutions
Optimize clinical trial enrollment with Xcellerate®, our data-driven drug development approach
Faster recruitment with access to investigators and patients in more than 100 countries worldwide
Solutions for your unique needs.
We leverage our experience to share unique perspectives and ultimately deliver your results. Partner with our Philippines team for local resource solutions, with the ability to access support from our neighboring operational units across the Asia Pacific region. Our solutions include:
- Clinical Trial Support: Improve operational efficiencies and accelerate your timeline with our streamlined start-up process.
- Clinical Testing - Central Laboratory Services: Trust in the experience of the Singapore central lab to deliver consistent, quality data and on-time data transfers for faster submissions. Operating since 2000, we offer one of the biggest central laboratories in the world, serving 16 countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Core Laboratory Testing services:
- Genomics Services
- Special Chemistry
- Flow Cytometry
- Specimen Management and Biorepository
- Safety Testing
- Anatomic Pathology
- Biomarker Services
- Scientific Consultation
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Investigator Site Support
- Global Logistics
- Core Laboratory Testing services:
- Nonclinical Development: Leverage our dedicated expertise and operations across the region to deliver unique perspectives on your development program. Our CFDA GLP certified facility in Shanghai, China features a number of accreditations to fulfill global quality standards (FDA, OECD, etc.). Specific solutions for small molecules and biologics are available to reduce costs and gain efficiencies for your project.
Local expertise to advance your project.
As your partner, our network of local scientific experts can meet your study requirements and ensure they are in line with international standards.
- Regulatory expertise: Get experienced consulting with your regulatory submissions from our local personnel who are fluent in both English and Tagalog.
- Site monitoring: Ensure patient safety, data quality and your study’s integrity with our holistic site monitoring solutions.
- Vaccine and tropical disease expertise: Our investigators have particular expertise conducting trials in these areas.
Why global companies consider a partnership in the Philippines.
While the Philippines is still an emerging area for drug development, it is efficient for global clinical trials based on the following considerations:
- Lower cost: The cost of conducting clinical trials within the Philippines is typically lower than Western countries and often includes physicians with U.S-based training and expertise.
- Straightforward regulations: The Philippines regulatory guidelines are straightforward and the local regulatory process has found a more efficient system which empowers the IRB’s / IEC’s to undertake ethical and technical evaluation of clinical trials. The IRB’s / IEC’s subsequently make recommendations to the national FDA on the approval of such studies for conduct in the Philippines. All local investigators and study coordinators are fluent in English (written and verbal), and medical records are kept in English.
- Treatment-naïve patient pool: The patient pool in Philippines is often used for testing vaccines and drugs to treat tropical diseases.
Global capabilities, locally available to you.
With our unique combination of regional knowledge and global experience, we’re ready to work together and explore what’s possible. Learn more about how we can deliver your results.
+65 6568 6588
+632 830 8659
Covance Asia-Pacific Inc. - Philippines
Unit 4020 Level 40 PBCom Tower
6795 Ayala Avenue corner V.A. Rufino Street, Makati City 1226, Philippines