Covance Corporate Responsibility
At Covance, the steps we take to create a cleaner, safer, healthier planet can be traced back to our corporate values.
Covance is committed to making a positive difference in our global community. Identifying new approaches and anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, each of us is dedicated to improving lives through science, while working toward a healthier, safer, and cleaner world.
We are committed to an inclusive and inspiring environment where benefits-related rewards, including pay, are based on an individual’s performance, skills and qualifications.
In 2007, Covance celebrated its 10th anniversary by partnering with CARE to sponsor the creation and launch of an early childhood development model in Rwanda. This online book is a testament to the program's success.
In June 2012, Covance and CARE Nepal launched Saving Mothers’ and Infants’ Lives (SMILE), a three-year project designed to improve the quality of pregnancy and delivery care services in the weakest parts of two of Nepal’s poorest districts, Rupandehi and Nawalparasi.
- Covance UK Gender Pay Report 2017
- 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2015 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2014 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2011 Corporate Responsibility Report