Xcellerate Site List Tool
The Xcellerate® Site List Tool is the only analytics tool in the industry that aggregates actual investigator recruitment performance data from over 50% of all industry-sponsored trials conducted globally to maximize the likelihood of reaching patient recruitment milestones on time.
The Xcellerate Site List Tool can inform data-driven decisions that can optimize patient enrollment, avoid costs associated with poor and non-performing sites and cut down on the unnecessary inclusion of additional countries.
With a line of sight to over 50% of all industry-sponsored trials globally at any given point in time, including 175,000 unique investigators, the Xcellerate Site List Tool can identify the most productive investigators and countries for any indication or therapeutic area of interest based on the speed and volume of historical enrollment, relative start-up speed, and the quality of recruitment for a site.
We can also determine the optimal country-site mix for selection using the same data, as this information is aggregated at the country and study level. This informs decisions that can optimize patient enrollment, avoids costs associated with poor and non-performing sites and cuts down on the unnecessary inclusion of additional countries.
The Xcellerate Site List Tool has contributed to streamlining patient recruitment by reducing the number of non-performing sites
- Current: provides near-real time data
- Predictive: leverages actual investigator recruitment performance data from over 50% of industry-sponsored studies globally
- Effective: identifies the high-quality, highly-experience, and high-performing sites.
- Insightful: optimizes site/country configuration for a specific study or program
- Efficient: easily identifies sites with poor enrollment histories
- Precise: drills down for very specific subpopulations