Xcellerate Competitive Benchmarking
Xcellerate Data Review allows data managers to efficiently manage quality data to help facilitate database lock and deliver submission-ready Study Data Tabulation Models (SDTMs).
Using Xcellerate Data Review, data managers can detect instances and sources of missing data, high query rates, delayed data entry and other data quality issues that impact trial data integrity – resulting in more informed decisions during trials and ensuring readiness for the database lock.
Managing a clinical data warehouse requires data entry and validation, but many factors can slow down the process. Data overload and multiple data repositories can impact the ability to extract valuable data and can increase trial complexity. Ongoing maintenance, inflexibility and lack of integration often hamper efforts to clean data, resulting in delays in a trial’s timelines.
Xcellerate Data Review addresses these issues by providing detailed tracking of missing pages, listing outstanding queries and identifying data discrepancies with automated reporting.
Benefits of the Xcellerate Data Review:
- Future-proof: custom-built architecture designed to scale to current and future data volumes
- Agnostic: integrates with existing trial management source systems
- Easy-to-use: provides user-centric web and mobile user interfaces
- Effective: comprehensive discrepancy management with automatic recognition of repeated non-EDC edit checks
- Efficient: bulk query handling for identified discrepancies, integration with EDC for query automation
- Comprehensive: accelerates and automates issue resolution through advanced workflow engine
- Compliant: audit trail and history tracking supports adherence to ICH GCP and other guidelines