Xcellerate Operational Data Warehouse
The Xcellerate® Operational Data Warehouse aggregates operational data within and across multiple trials, helping to standardize current operational data from any source system while enforcing the integrity and security of the data.
The Xcellerate Operational Data Warehouse stores all operational data to support risk-based monitoring and enable near real-time integration and mapping of operational data from any source systems.
Operational metrics, key performance indicators and data from multiple sources, such as the CTMS, EDC, and other systems, can be successfully linked while ensuring data integrity and security.
As the quantity of clinical trial data has increased exponentially, sponsors need to streamline the number of data repositories and obtain complete end-to-end data management, analysis and integration. The Xcellerate Operational Data Warehouse was designed to enable efficient data integration from virtually any source to address the issues resulting from data overload and to allow for the quick extraction of information pertinent to driving decision-making.
Benefits of the Xcellerate Operational Data Warehouse Tool:
- Agnostic: integrates into existing trial management source systems
- Compliant: supports adherence to ICH GCP and other guidelines through audit trails and history tracking
- Easy-to-use: refreshes all data daily and automatically updates data into various systems
- Effective: provides fast access to critical data used throughout the system in various user types
- Efficient: combines all data from various systems to avoid having to look for data on these systems; accelerates issue resolution through advanced workflow engine
- Future-proof: scales to current and future data volumes via state-of-the-art architecture