Adverse effects of pharmaceuticals on electrocardiograms (ECGs) is one of the most critical drug safety concerns facing drug development companies today. As the worldwide leader in nonclinical safety studies, and pioneer of the use of jacketed external telemetry (JETTM), Covance understands the importance of integrating the evaluation of functional cardiovascular effects in repeat dose nonrodent toxicology studies to assess cardiovascular effects prior to human clinical studies.
Our ongoing investment in leading-edge technology allows us to deliver efficient, accurate data and analysis.
- State-of-the-art hardware and software technology
- Digital multi-lead ECGs
- Jacketed External Telemetry (JETTM)
- Single-lead (Lead II), noninvasive ECG data collection via telemetry
- High Definition Oscillometry (HDO)
- Noninvasive blood pressure measurement
- High-quality ECG analysis and interpretation
- Centralized ECG analysis group
- Automated ECG analysis software