Ensure your study needs are met when you choose nonhuman primate research models from Covance:
- Established supply chain with multiple countries of origin
- Redundant AAALAC quarantine capacity to provide steady supply
- Flexible Buy & Board colonies tailored to meet your needs for aging animals, risk mitigation, sexual maturity and other pre-study requirements
Our high quality primates are nurtured in an outdoor, socialized setting and cared for by a staff of full-time veterinarians, AALAS certified technicians and dedicated enrichment personnel.
Established relationships with suppliers enable Covance to provide you with full health records, breeding history and documentation to ensure treatment naïve primates for your investigations. Covance conducts quarterly visits to suppliers to ensure continuous enhancements in animal health and welfare.
NHP research models from a variety of sources:
- Cynomolgus — Mauritius, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia
- Rhesus — Imported Chinese origin, Domestic bred Indian origin