Access hybridoma expertise from Covance. Astandard schedule mouse hybridoma project requires 1,800 ug of immunization antigen or 360 µg/mouse for a total of 500 µg of ELISA-screened antigen.
Mouse hybridoma packages (87 days):
- 5 Balb/C mice immunized with specific antigen at 3 week intervals (3 immunizations)
- ELISA-monitored immune response
- in-house client testing
- Fusion & screening
- spleenocyte preparation
- hybridoma partner fusion
- ELISA screen of clones
- select top 30 clones; expand
- client test with method of choice
- cryopreserve in duplicate vials for subcloning
- select clones
- identify best antibody producer clone with ELISA
- confirm media samples from top 10 antibody producing clones
- cryopreserve 10 clones in duplicate vials for temporary storage selection
- selection of subclone to be expanded; long term storage
- Clone stabilization
- subclone selected clone
- verify continued antibody production.
- ELISA screen for all subclones; aliquots to client
- clone selection for expansion; 10 vials cryopreserved long term storage
- Monoclonal antibody scale up
- mouse ascites production
- monoclonal antibody purification
- Custom Hybridoma Development Packages (standard, enhanced, and optimum).
Download order forms here. We'll process your order immediately.