Demonstrate your product’s clinical and economic value compared to alternative treatments.
A global value dossier (GVD) is a comprehensive information resource that clearly communicates product value. It contains a value proposition supported by value statements, which are supported by clinical, economic, and humanistic data from clinical studies, published literature, economic models, etc.
A GVD can be used to
- customize submissions to payers
- train your staff (reimbursement, marketing, health economics, global staff)
- detect gaps in your data and plan for further studies
- summarize the burden of illness of the condition your product treats
- demonstrate how your product can solve an unmet need in the market
In an environment where payers are increasingly aware of cost and formulary decisions require justification, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies must convincingly demonstrate the evident value of their products over others.