As global leaders in the development of first-in-human clinical trials for biologics and small molecules, you profit from the Covance experience to nurture your compound through the intricacies of phase I development.
- Collaboration for full integration of your preclinical safety data into robust protocols for phase I safety and phase IIa proof-of-concept work
- Dedicated team of professionals, including physicians, pharmacists, scientists, project managers, nurses and recruiters.
- Eight medical directors with more than 140 combined years of industry experience
- Clinical staff of more than 525 individuals including 60 CCRC/CCRA certified staff, 130 licensed nurses and 14 qualified pharmacists
- Access to bioanalytical chemistry, metabolite ID and profiling, central laboratories, centralized electrocardiogram (ECG) services and a team of data analysis professionals
- Five clinical research units (CRUs) in the United States and Europe-each with a unique combination of medical professionals, varying therapeutic experience, access to special populations and local flavor
- Recognized thought leaders in early development clinical design and execution for:
- Glucose Clamp
- Human AME Radiolabeled Studies
- Women's Health
Download case studies and learn more about our clinical expertise. |