The stakes are high as your drug enters clinical development in Phase II-III. With your drug’s future on the line, you need to navigate a global maze of patient populations, practice patterns and regulatory requirements, often also languages and time zones, before the goal of regulatory approval is in sight. It’s challenging and requires a broad range of expert resources.
That’s why Clinical Development Phase II-III is there to help you manage the complex clinical development experience simply, efficiently, comprehensively and successfully.
Why go to Covance for Clinical Development Phase II-III services?
It is all there. With our comprehensive and flexible range of services, you gain:
- Comprehensive planning through Covance’s P3 (predictive, proactive, preventative) Operating Platform - builds quality into your trials before they begin, helping to prevent errors, proactively minimize delays and mitigate risks, and optimize performance.
- Access to Covance’s end-to-end suite of services - offers all the resources you need for global clinical trials in Phase II-III
- High quality data, on time and without surprises - based on our ability to coordinate and align numerous global data streams
- Clinical trial support in more than 55 countries - an unparalleled reach through our worldwide network of scientific and operational professionals, who are experts in local regulatory, health, and research issues
- A simplified approach to contracting and vendor management - that frees you from the burden of coordinating subcontractors, making internal decisions, and supervising operational hand-offs, letting you spend more time on core tasks.
- You access these and other benefits through your project manager, a seasoned professional with relevant scientific and therapeutic expertise who serves as your central contact throughout the entire process. And whose sole mission is your success.
Total flexibility. Our Clinical Development services are customized to your specific needs.