Covance Central Laboratory Services maintains a number of national laboratory certifications based on location. As a value-added service to our clients, Covance provides website access to the current laboratory certification documents for our global central laboratory sites located in the United States, Switzerland, Singapore, China and Japan.
|Regulatory Accreditation Programs are continual processes: a laboratory remains accredited until otherwise notified. While a certificate provides effective and expiration dates, laboratories remain accredited while they wait for the receipt of a new certificate, even if the expiration date has passed. New certificates are posted to the website as soon as they are made available by the Regulatory/Accrediting Agency.|
The most recent certificates are listed below and are available in a PDF file format:College of American Pathology (CAP)
- CAP - Geneva, Switzerland
- CAP ISO15189:2007 - Geneva, Switzerland
- CAP - Indianapolis, U.S.
- CAP - Kawagoe, Japan
- CAP - Shanghai, China
- CAP - Singapore (memo regarding expiration)
- NGSP - Geneva, Switzerland
- NGSP - Indianapolis, Indiana
- NGSP - Kawagoe, Japan
- NGSP - Shanghai, China
- NGSP - Singapore
- BSL-2- Shanghai, China
- Cantonal Accreditation - Geneva, Switzerland
- CLIA - Covance Genomics Laboratory (Seattle, U.S)
- CLIA - Indianapolis, U.S. (Note: CLIA accreditation is the only certification required by the state of Indiana)
- CLIA Verification of Director Change Letter
- GDPMDS - Singapore
- Ministry of Health License - Singapore
- NY DOH - New York, U.S.