- Chromatographic: GC, UHPLC, HPLC
- Mass spectrometric: LC-MS/MS, LC-MS, GC-MS
- Organic synthesis: reference standards and stable-labeled internal standards with certificate of analysis
Covance provides biomarker immunochemistry support for assay development, qualification, and validation expertise for ELISA and ECL formats supporting preclinical and clinical studies.
- MSD (electrochemiluminescence), offering singleplex and multiplexes for cytokines/chemokines, vascular and growth factors and cell signaling pathways.
- Vitros ECiQ (electrochemiluminescence), offering metabolic cardiac, oncology, infection disease, and reproductive/ fertility biomarker screening
- Access®2, offering cardiovascular, reproductive, bone metabolism and tumor biomarker screening
At the preclinical level these services are integrated with Covance's discovery services, where in vivo pharmacology is conducted. Samples are analyzed using high-throughput multiplexed MRM assays to determine the panel of possible biomarkers. Upon determination of these markers our custom immunology group has the capabilities and expertise to develop ELISA based assays by producing antibody-based reagents of the desired affinity and sensitivity for large scale sample analysis and production runs.
- ELISA based assay development
- Custom antibody development for large scale sample runs
- Location: Denver PA