Get more kits when and where you need them.
Please select your region:
UPS Express Critical Label
Create a UPS Express Critical shipping label.
Save time by accessing your data online with Lablink+
Log in to LabLink+
Accreditations and Certifications
Have perpetual peace-of-mind with our global and local certifications.
We maintain a number of national laboratory certifications based on location. As a value-added service to our clients, we provide access to the current laboratory certification documents for each of our global central laboratory sites.
Regulatory Accreditation Programs are continual processes: a laboratory remains accredited until otherwise notified. While a certificate provides effective and expiration dates, laboratories remain accredited while they wait for the receipt of a new certificate, even if the expiration date has passed. New certificates are posted to the website as soon as they are made available by the Regulatory/Accrediting Agency.
The most recent certificates are available in a PDF file format:
College of American Pathology (CAP)
- CAP - Geneva, Switzerland
- CAP ISO15189:2007 - Geneva, Switzerland
- CAP - Indianapolis, U.S.
- CAP - Kawagoe, Japan
- CAP - Shanghai, China
- CAP - Singapore
- CAP ISO15189:2012 - Singapore
National Glycohemoglobin Standardization program
- NGSP - Geneva, Switzerland
- NGSP - Indianapolis, Indiana
- NGSP - Kawagoe, Japan
- NGSP - Shanghai, China
- NGSP - Singapore
Country, City, or County specific certifications
- BSL-2- Shanghai, China
- Cantonal Accreditation - Geneva, Switzerland
- CLIA - Indianapolis, U.S. (Note: CLIA accreditation is the only certification required by the state of Indiana)
- CLIA Verification of Director Change Letter
- GDPMDS - Singapore
- Ministry of Health License - Singapore
- NY DOH - New York, U.S.